Dragonball Z Saiyan Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z Saiyan Revenge

Welcome To The Forum of Dragonball Z Saiyan Revenge!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fangs Of The Tigers Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killerie

The Fangs Of The Tigers Application Empty
PostSubject: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:47 am

InGameName:Killerie
Key:Killerie
Race:Saiyan
Whats Good on that guild:The Guild is Great and the best guild on that Game Ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Sushiron

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:51 am

maybe you should rethink what to say before you put it, you didnt even read what i said should be in the app... and your hardly know the guild... i thnik you should try again
Back to top Go down
Killerie

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:52 am

I Never May Join A Guild Cause They All Say U STUPID to me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sushiron

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:55 am

.......no it's just that you didnt read how i wanted the application done, i think its great that you think my guild is good but you still need a proper application forum. please read my first topic and that will tell you how i want the application then remake one ok?

thank you
Back to top Go down
Killerie

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:58 am

Ingamename:Killerie
Statics:133604PL
Ki:13542
STR:193198
DEF:115855
i Wanna join cause:Its The Great Guild ever and i think the Best guild that i see.
Why u Should Accept me: Cause i am a good person i help people on that game.
Back to top Go down
Sushiron

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:02 am

hmmm... i'll consider you, maybe in awhile you can join. i hope you don't be upset, i might let you join in awhile depends on how you do.

thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fangs Of The Tigers Application   The Fangs Of The Tigers Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fangs Of The Tigers Application
Page 1 of 1